SingleGrain is a leading a digital marketing agency based in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco and New York.
I worked with SingleGrain to boost their organic traffic and engagement to their content using link building.
What I worked on:
- Researching outreach prospects to promote their content.
- Building relationships with fellow bloggers to gain links and shares.
- Identifying branded and purchase intent keywords.
- Mapping content to those keywords and suggesting new content topics.
- Conducting complete content and technical audits.
- Identifying and Disavowing spammy backlinks.
- Utilizing low traffic and high link posts to boost traffic to other prominent posts.
What results I produced:
- Consistently built 30-40 backlinks from new referring domains each month.
- Got featured content, mentions and links from sites like Convince & Convert, Asana Blog, Technology Advice and Big Commerce.
- As a result of building relationships we consistently published guest posts from prominent bloggers.
- Each week we were able to rank for a few hundred new keywords and move up in positions for existing one. Below image will give a good idea of what I’m talking about:
- I was able to rank content on top 10 positions for keywords like: digital marketing agency, marketing funnel, SEO techniques, Facebook video chat, Facebook retargeting and many many more.